DT ACNE GEL
DT acne gel is a benzoyl peroxide and aloe vera-based treatment which is used to treat mild to moderate acne. Although DT acne gel is traditionally used to treat acne, it can also prevent future acne from forming.
*More effective when used together with DT Exfoliate Cleanser.
- Treat mild to moderate acne
- Reduce redness caused by acne
- Moisturize the skin
- Reduce inflammation or swelling
- Prevent future acne from forming
- Benzoyl peroxide kills acne-causing bacteria while simultaneously smoothing the skin and reducing redness without causing dry, flaky skin.
- Aloe vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, and Vitamins A and C which naturally gives it its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO USE
- To treat acne areas: Apply a pea-sized amount of DT Acne Gel to the affected areas. Avoid the eyes, nose, mouth, and any other areas of broken skin to prevent irritation.
- To prevent future acne: Simply apply a thin layer evenly over face.